Coast Guard GD 2020 Recruitment batch 02/2020 notification has been released by Indian Army . Interested Candidates can apply for the exam Before Applying please check the Eligibility criteria Mentioned in the Official notification you can download the notification from below.
What is the Coast Guard Navik GD ?
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi.
Coast Guard GD 2020 Recruitment Important Dates
|Application Begin :||26/01/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||02/02/2020|
|Exam Date :||March 2020|
|Admit Card Available:||Between: 15-20 February 2020|
Coast Guard GD 2020 Recruitment Application Fee
|General / OBC :||0/-|
|SC / ST :||0/-|
|No exam fee is applicable in this exam candidates applying for this exam only have to fill the application form and then just take the print out of the form to appear in the exam.|
Also Check: Indian Army Sena Bharti Online Form 2020
Vacancy Details = Total 260 Post
Coast Guard GD 2020 Recruitment Form Fill up Details
- Coast Guard GD 2020 Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 26/1/2019 to 02/02/2020.
- Candidate should Read the Notification Before Applying the Recruitment Application Form of Coast Guard GD 2020 Post.
- Kindly check the All Document required for Eligibility from the Official Notification
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- After that you have to pay the application fee and after making payment your form will be finally submitted.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- 10+2 Intermediate Exam with at Least Minimum 50% Marks in Physics and Maths Subjects.
- Height : 157 CMS (Minimum)
- Running : 1.6 KM Completed in 07 Minutes
- Squat Ups : 20 Times
- Push UP : 10 Times
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 22 years
- Age Between : 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test
- Initial Medical Examination
Written Exam Procedure:
► The written examination will be of objective type.
► The Question Paper Language will be Hindi and English Both.
► There will be a composite paper of 12th standard.
► There is NO negative marking. Candidate must read instructions in this regard printed on paper before proceed
Coast Guard GD 2020 Recruitment Exam Center
Candidate Belongs To
Uttar Pradesh Other then NCR District
Delhi, Haryana NCR, UP NCR, Rajasthan NCR District
Bihar and Jharkhand
Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh
Rajasthan Other Then NCR District
Coast Guard Salary and Perks
- Pay & Allowances. Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik(GD) is Rs. 21700/-
(7th pay commission recommendation). Plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances
based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
(b) Promotion. Promotion prospects exist upto the rank of Pradhan Adhikari
with pay scale Rs. 47600/- with DA post 7th pay commission. Promotion to the officer
cadre is subject to suitability and performance.
Coast Guard GD work Profile
- Safeguarding and protecting artificial islands, offshore terminals, installations, and other devices in the maritime zone
- Protecting and assisting fishermen in distress
- Preserving and protecting marine environment, including controlling marine pollution
- Assisting customs and other authorities in anti-smuggling operations
- Enforcing the Maritime Zones of India Act
- Taking measures to protect the safety of life and property at sea and collecting scientific data
Latest Sarkari Jobs