RBI has released the notification for the post of RBI Assistant candidates who have cleared graduation from any stream can apply for the post, to view the Eligibility Criteria scroll down.
Important Dates for Applying RBI Assistant
|Application Begin :||23/12/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||16/01/2020|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date :||16/01/2020|
|Exam Date Pre :||14-15 February 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||March 2020|
Application Fee of RBI Assistant
|General / OBC :||450/-|
|SC / ST :||50/-|
|Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking OR Pay Through Offline Mode.|
Vacancy Details for RBI Assistant
20-28 as on 01/12/2019
How to Fill RBI Assistant Online Form
- Reserve Bank of India RBI Assistant Recruitment Online Form Candidate Can Apply Between 23/12/2019 to 16/01/2020.
- Candidate should Read the Notification Before Appling the Recruitment Application Form of Reserve Bank of India RBI Opportunity Section.
- Kindly check the All Document required for Eligibility from the Official Notification
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- After that you have to pay the application fee and after making payment your form will be finally submited.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.